QV Emergency Contact Numbers

Norfolk Brit

In days of yore, before we were forced to go 'green', we got a pre-voyage booklet containing, amongst other things, emergency contact numbers for the ship to leave behind should one's relatives need to make contact. I've had a look at Cunard's website and failed dismally to find anything, though have managed to find a few old threads on here asking a similar question but fear the replies may be out of date.

Does anyone please have an up to date number, or a link to point my feeble old brain in the right direction?

Mary:)

I never "go green" and still get the shore excursions brochure and Voyage Guide through the post.

The telephone number they give for all 3 ships is:

(+1) 732 335 3272 for calls originating outside the US. For calls from the US please dial (877) 266 0985. These numbers connect to the Maritime Telecommunications network automated voice response where you will be prompted to enter your credit card number.

In emergencies:

In case of emergency if you are unable to reach the ship call your Cunard Reservatons department (see back cover):

Carnival house, Southampton: 00 44 (0)845 3565 555

Hi Mary,

I don't know if this is what you wanted, these are the ship's numbers.

Queen Mary 2 00 870 323 576 210 or 220

Queen Victoria 00 870 764 817 752 or 755

Queen Elizabeth 00 870 765 067 260

Here is the link...

https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/ship_telephone

Do you remember when the pre-voyage booklet for QM2 also had details of your own personal Cunard/QM2 email address in it for use only during your voyage?

Very best wishes,

(looks as if Ray and I posted close to the same time again!)

Many thanks, Ray and Pepper.

Ray - some are born to be green, others have greenness thrust upon them and I'm in the latter camp, having been told by three different Cunard customer service bods that I cannot have anything posted due to the terms and conditions of my particular booking. Having said that, person number 4 was more helpful and posted me a set of documents; sadly, Cunard's printer ink budget had run out and it was illegible.

Thanks again to you both.

Mary:)

I don't believe that there is any rational system applied to the way Cunard processes and delivers information. We are in the US and chose "Go Green" but the booklets with all of the voyage information and luggage tags were still mailed to us and the information input into their online Voyage Personalizer is a total mess and telephone numbers can't be entered.

I referred to this in another post on another thread. They have our names, birthdates and passport info juxtaposed so neither is correct and it is impossible to correct online. If you enter correct date, then try to save it, an error message pops up. If as they say, the information they have must match the passport we'll be denied boarding because I now have my DH's middle name (and he mine) and our birthdays have also been switched.

Supposedly they are "aware of the problems and are working on them" but it has been weeks that this has been going on so they are either insurmountable problems or they work very slowly.

Archived