E-Docs Help Please

djmcedar

This is my first cruise and I thought I had it all together, however, now I'm questioning myself. I printed my E-Docs and thought I was good to go. Then last week, NCL said I needed to complete my online check in. I think I missed the check off box for accepting the contract terms. I took care of that, and was told 100% complete so I downloaded the E-Docs again. Then later this week when I checked, I was at 75% complete. I went through everything and could find nothing wrong. When I left that area I was 100% complete again. I downloaded the E-Docs for a third time. This is where it stands now. I have a copy that states "Guest ticket contract to be presented for passage". The second sheet has a bar code which I would think needs to accompany the first sheet. I have printed out two copies of everything and my DW will have one copy in her possession. I also have the guest copy. Passport, drivers lic. ready to show. Can you tell me if this sounds good to go, or am I missing something else? Thanks in advance for your help. DJM

my edocs has this and i completed the checkin 100%:

Cruise Summary Details has barcode

cruise ticket - Guest ticket Contract To be presented for Passage

Guest ticket Contract Guest Copy has a copy of the itinerary

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I could have called NCL I guess, but I knew I'd get the info I needed here from those who have "been there, done that". DJM

Something about the web site causes it to do that every time. Like you, the first time I thought I had not finished them. Basically, if you have the page that says"cruise ticket", that is all the pages you need. Even the bar code is not necessary but maybe just a convenience for the person checking you in. Just have your other stuff (passport, credit card) in addition to the cruise ticket, and you are ready to go cruising. You will find that the persons checking you in at the terminal are very nice, and the process is painless and without stress. Start thinking about where you are to go on your second cruise.....

I'm realy glad you posted this, DJM CEDAR, and I'm also happy to see the other responses. This is happening to me, too. I sail in less than a week. I input all of our passport number info. etc, months ago and received a message indicating I was 100% checked in. NOW, when I go to print out our boarding docs, the website is asking me for this info all over again. I will check it and re-check it again and, hopefully, as you all say, this is just an NCL glitch and I won't get to the port and find they've never heard of me:o

Archived