Passport stamp Vancouver.

Would anyone happen to know if it's possible to get a US Passport stamped in Vancouver? We didnt get them stamped when we went through customs/immigration coming off the ship. My wife wants to get our toddler son's passport stamped so he has it for a momento.

Would anyone happen to know if it's possible to get a US Passport stamped in Vancouver? We didnt get them stamped when we went through customs/immigration coming off the ship. My wife wants to get our toddler son's passport stamped so he has it for a momento.

You will specifically ask for it, otherwise they don't usually bother, anymore.

Just ask, they'll be happy to.

I would just request them to do it, they will be happy to do it. We generally use NEXUS when traveling between Canada and the US but we had had to make a rush trip to Edmonton in November from our winter home in AZ and there were some problems with the NEXUS machine in the Edmonton airport and the US customs officer signaled us up if we had passports...which we did. In January when arriving in FLL after a crusie the customs officer was quite interested, for obvious reasons, when we had last been in Canada....well there was the stamp in our passport which eliminated any further discussion.

Archived