Linked booking question

rocker57

I apologize if this is a stupid question - If I actually sign into Carnival using my email address, it shows our booking along with our friends booking. Does that mean that they are linked already, and I don't have to do anything further, and we will be automatically seated together? :confused:

We booked on the same nite using my computer, so I was not aware if that would of automatically linked or not.

Its just when I sign into manage your cruise with our booking #, it just shows ours, so I am a bit confused.

Thanks for your help

I apologize if this is a stupid question - If I actually sign into Carnival using my email address, it shows our booking along with our friends booking. Does that mean that they are linked already, and I don't have to do anything further, and we will be automatically seated together? :confused:

We booked on the same nite using my computer, so I was not aware if that would of automatically linked or not.

Its just when I sign into manage your cruise with our booking #, it just shows ours, so I am a bit confused.

Thanks for your help

Yes, if you can see both your booking and your friends when you log in, it means your bookings are linked, and you will be seated together. Have a great trip.:)

This is a question I was going to be asking. We have a bunch of family going and I want to make sure we are all seated together. So how do I go about getting all of our reservations "linked"? Is this something my PVP can do? Thanks.

This is a question I was going to be asking. We have a bunch of family going and I want to make sure we are all seated together. So how do I go about getting all of our reservations "linked"? Is this something my PVP can do? Thanks.

Yes, just call your PVP and they can take care of it for you.

So if you can't see the other bookings does that automatically mean the bookings are not linked? The TA was suppose to link them--theres a group of 10 of us--but I can just see my booking. Does that mean she didnt do it?

Same question here, family of 9 going but so far I'm the only one that registered through Carnival's website and I can only see my booking but when we booked through Carnival we had them linked. Will this change once my other family members register on Carnival's site?

Mine are supposed to be linked but it does not show on my booking when I log in.

I did this last year too, was told it was linked. Then when I had to call someone in the corporate office, I told her we were going with friends and our bookings were linked for dinner. She double checked that and said they had not been linked so she took care of it for me. Today I am going to call CCL again to see if they are linked. If not, I will ask for a supervisor, and ask her or him to please make sure they are linked.

I think that if you log in to manage my cruise, you will see a link that says

Don't see your reservation? Add a booking.

If you click on add a booking you can enter their booking number, and it will link them together.

hmmm so wait...we're sailing with another couple and their booking doesn't show up online when I view ours. but I called Carnival last week to confirm that we were linked and would be seated together...should I confirm AGAIN? or do bookings only SOMETIMES show up as linked on the carnival site?

Archived