Aft vs MidShip Balcony Epic

Help me decide! I could upgrade my room to an Aft (at no cost), and I can't decide if I should do it or keep my current room that's midship. DH nor I have ever been in a balcony much less an aft (nor have we been on Epic before), so I don't know the "perks" of either. We had chosen our original room because it is midship of it's central location to get to other things, but is that really even an issue? We are currently in 8090, and there's several afts on deck 8, one on deck 9 and 2 on deck 11. Any suggestions would be helpful. Stay or move? Thanks!

Help me decide! I could upgrade my room to an Aft (at no cost), and I can't decide if I should do it or keep my current room that's midship. DH nor I have ever been in a balcony much less an aft (nor have we been on Epic before), so I don't know the "perks" of either. We had chosen our original room because it is midship of it's central location to get to other things, but is that really even an issue? We are currently in 8090, and there's several afts on deck 8, one on deck 9 and 2 on deck 11. Any suggestions would be helpful. Stay or move? Thanks!

The Aft would be much better in terms of enjoying the cruise, except that if there are rough seas, you would have more wave action in the aft. Also, some cc posters have commented on the Epic having more of a problem with aft cabins being more of a problem in that area.

If you are susceptible to motion sickness or seasickness, then you probably should stick to mid ship.

Go for it!!!

All Aft cabins on Epic are covered so no worries.

Slightly larger balconies and the view can't be beat :)

Thank you! Good to know. I did call in and was upgraded! I'm very excited! :D

Deck 11 aft - we enjoyed it so much that we booked the same exact room again. If you can, go for the corner room.

Archived