Allure of the Seas - 4/29/12 - "Raindrops Kept Falling On Our Heads"

LOL. Me either. The older couple walking the beach wearing bright yellow matching thongs sure didn't either 1) wear sunscreen of 2) look like the sign.

Most people didn't but there were a few. Specifically the "unofficial greeter" who was at the sign the day we were had a decent tan, didn't look overdone and leathery the way many did. We had a good day there. I had to laugh at the stereotypical guys throwing the football down the beach who kept accidently throwing it further into the nude side each time.

Very good review...I am also a Friend of Bill W. It is great that there are times to meet on the ship. I filled out the forms on line for the flow rider and zip line and they just scan your sea pass. All was good , no forms to fill out. I would recomend doing this even if you decide not to do either. The Allure was an amazing experience for us. So much to do if you want or just relax and enjoy the cruise...

Tuesday was a sea day. We tried out the jogging track. I am trying to walk several miles each day because of a back problem. I left the track ready to kill a few people. What part of walkers to the right and runners to the left don't you understand??? That doesn't mean walk three across the track. The poor joggers..... DH said he heard one guy yell "MOVE OVER!" I am surprised he didn't hear a lot more.

This happens at my local gym also, it is SO annoying. I jog on the track there and often say excuse me to 3 people walking across....then they look at you crooked because you scared them.:rolleyes:

Sorry you had such lousy weather. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Vicki - Thank you for showing us the Crown Loft Suite. I gotta say I loved everything about it except lack of privacy on the balcony.

I won't be able to cruise again until the summer of 2014 but it will be on Oasis or Allure with our son this time around.

I agree that due to the weather the ship felt a little crowded at times. Once the sun came out people flocked to the upper decks. If we had good weather all week I don't think it would have had that crowded feel at times.

It was nice meeting you! -Seth

Seth, it was nice meeting you too. The lack of privacy didn't bother me as much as the constant noise. I enjoy chill time out on the balcony. We'll get one on the side next time around. DH loved the cabin. If the upgrade was a marketing ploy, it worked!

Very good review...I am also a Friend of Bill W. It is great that there are times to meet on the ship. I filled out the forms on line for the flow rider and zip line and they just scan your sea pass. All was good , no forms to fill out. I would recomend doing this even if you decide not to do either. The Allure was an amazing experience for us. So much to do if you want or just relax and enjoy the cruise...

Good to know. When I went on her she was 6 months old and they were still working the bugs out. We filled out the waivers, but the data never made it to the ship, so we had to do it over again in the line. A 5 minute inconvenience.

Archived