Just off Fantasy-someone has our bag.HELP PLS

Just left fantasy. In warehouse parking,someoneKpossibly young girl,picked up our bag,before we knew it was missing. It has pics if my mil and filKall their pics from cruise)older couple,glasses,on elegant night,used sky and moon backdrop. MIssing bad is red,with wheels.(pull on handle).please return if you have this.my cell is 828-593-2152. Home, 8286270791: email kthyfrmr@yahoo.com. thank you in advance. Kathy farmer 370 Kname on debarkation,zone6,is Raymond Farmer stateroom. U144

Just left fantasy. In warehouse parking,someoneKpossibly young girl,picked up our bag,before we knew it was missing. It has pics if my mil and filKall their pics from cruise)older couple,glasses,on elegant night,used sky and moon backdrop. MIssing bad is red,with wheels.(pull on handle).please return if you have this.my cell is 828-593-2152. Home, 8286270791: email kthyfrmr@yahoo.com. thank you in advance. Kathy farmer 370 Kname on debarkation,zone6,is Raymond Farmer stateroom. U144

Hi email guestcare@carnival.com and put this in your email Please provide a very detailed description of the pictures left behind as well as the last place seen. We will do everything possible to locate them.

Op - I know you are concerned (as I would be) and I do hope you get your bag back. But, you may want to see about getting your personal info removed from this thread and email Guest Care like christmas suggested. Do you really want everyone on here having your personal email address and your phone numbers?

Op - I know you are concerned (as I would be) and I do hope you get your bag back. But, you may want to see about getting your personal info removed from this thread and email Guest Care like christmas suggested. Do you really want everyone on here having your personal email address and your phone numbers?

Hey Cruzelover...we use to live in Summerville! In the Corey Woods subdivision! My oldest son graduated from SHS!

:cool:Bill

I agree i wouldn't want my personal info here.

Archived