QV Deck 8

Norfolk Brit

We on QV in a cabin on deck 8 under the Winter Garden - has anyone experienced any noise at night in this location?

Mary:)

Not been as high up as that unfortunately. Back in 2009 we had a cabin on deck 7 more or less in the same relative position - almost totally silent.

J

Hi, we were in 8065 and there was some noise in the mornings about seven, as they put the tables and chairs out, but it only lasted about half an hour. Can't say we noticed any other excessive noise. Phil

Hi, we were in 8065 and there was some noise in the mornings about seven, as they put the tables and chairs out, but it only lasted about half an hour. Can't say we noticed any other excessive noise. Phil

That was probably just me staggering back from my second breakfast in the Lido!!!

J

We on QV in a cabin on deck 8 under the Winter Garden - has anyone experienced any noise at night in this location?

Mary:)

We were in 8125 in Jan. It was a wheelchair room. It actually was bigger than the P-1 were were offered as an upgrade(full price, no discounts)As much as we love the Grills, the room size kept us there. Our only complaint was, we were below the Lido & could hear carts being moved fairly often.

We had a P1 (8079) in August which we think was below the walkway between the winter garden and lido and heard some trolley noise above early in the morning. If I had the choice, I would not pick a cabin on deck 8 - we were upgraded from a P3 gty to the P1 so didn't really have much choice on this trip. If it's a carpeted area, it wouldn't be a problem but above us it wasn't as we also heard footsteps regularly throughout the day too.

We had a P1 (8079) in August which we think was below the walkway between the winter garden and lido and heard some trolley noise above early in the morning. If I had the choice, I would not pick a cabin on deck 8 - we were upgraded from a P3 gty to the P1 so didn't really have much choice on this trip. If it's a carpeted area, it wouldn't be a problem but above us it wasn't as we also heard footsteps regularly throughout the day too.

Many thanks - we're next door and, like you, were upgraded.

I shall invest in earplugs and a shotgun:D.

Mary

Being not too far down the corridor from you, we also expeienced all that cart noise. We won't book on that floor in QE/QV again.

Archived