Spas

rmandmm

I'm a newbie to Regent, which will probably become more obvious the more I type. :)

Anyway, we're on the Barcelona to Rome June 9 Mariner cruise and I'm wondering about the spa services. Which are the best? Have people enjoyed them or would you rather be doing other things on board? How do you book one?

Any other spa-related stuff I should know before I book? Thank you all! I am so enjoying reading everything on this board!!

I love the oxygen facial. And they often have specials for that for some reason.

My husband and I both enjoy a good massage. And we have had some very good ones on Regent as well as some that were just ok.

The best haircut my youngest son ever had was on a Regent ship.

Had a nice pedi...on about day 7 or so we missed Santarini and got a "Spa Day" instead! On a port intensive cruise it is really hard to fit the spa in....if you think you want an appt, go directly to the spa on boarding....I also think you can go on the Regent website and get directions to booking an appt thru a Canyon Ranch website...but search around the Regent site think I remember seeing that. An evening appt after a long day on tour might be just the ticket :)

Welcome to Regent, prepare to be spoiled!

I had two massages on a recent Regent cruise. Two different therapists. Both were wonderful! But they are very expensive. I wouldn't do it unless I had onboard credits. Also, note: their pricing includes an 18% gratuity so don't tip on top of that.

Archived