OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

they called it the sail from Florida sale or rate. I put in the early saver form last night and today the amount due is less $80.00

Never saw that..the only one I saw was the Fall and Winter sale with reduced deposit, and it is the rate we are already paying :)

Just trying to get some others to join at the lower rate...the more the merrier ya know !!!!

Oh my Gosh Suzi another you ??? Hunny I thought that mold broke girlfriend !!!! Thank you for your very kind words that is very nice of you <3 smoochie smooch back at ya !

Nope no one needs to worry about being a solo cruiser in our group and oh BTW we randomly just meet new people on board and recruit them into our group. Right Tracey and Dan ? Mallory and Larry oh and remember Howard and Kathy you guys jumped on board last minute on the Dream didn't you ? Now look at you ....you got a taste of the group and you are up for more fun with us and doing it again.

That is right, such great additions!!

Finally made full deposit on the cruise! I chose the military rate because it was so much cheaper for the 1A and I get $50 OBC. Because I went with the military rate I won't get any of the group benefits but hope I can still hang with the group. I'm traveling solo and would love to experience a group cruise.

Finally made full deposit on the cruise! I chose the military rate because it was so much cheaper for the 1A and I get $50 OBC. Because I went with the military rate I won't get any of the group benefits but hope I can still hang with the group. I'm traveling solo and would love to experience a group cruise.

Vitality SOOOOO glad to hear you did decide to stay with the cruise. Did you still book thru CruCon just at the military rate vs. the group rate ?

Also do you need a hotel ? If so please email me *****@aol.com and I will give you the info on where everyone is staying or feel free to hit me up on FB Amy Serson. Plus we have some other fun sites for you to visit.

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

Vitality SOOOOO glad to hear you did decide to stay with the cruise. Did you still book thru CruCon just at the military rate vs. the group rate ?

Also do you need a hotel ? If so please email me *****@aol.com and I will give you the info on where everyone is staying or feel free to hit me up on FB Amy Serson. Plus we have some other fun sites for you to visit.

Yes, I still booked through CruCon just with the military rate. Thought I was going to have to cancel because she was saying she couldn't see the rate I was seeing. I said "I'm looking right at it"...lol. Anyway, it wasn't Kathryn not sure if she was out today or what but either way, I'm booked. I haven't been able to pull the reservation up on Carnival but my room is no longer showing available so I feel confidant it was booked properly.

I was told that I had to file my Future Cruise Certificate directly with Carnival. Does that sound right?

I'll email you about the hotel. I think I will come in the night before since it is February and there is a risk of snow.

Yes, I still booked through CruCon just with the military rate. Thought I was going to have to cancel because she was saying she couldn't see the rate I was seeing. I said "I'm looking right at it"...lol. Anyway, it wasn't Kathryn not sure if she was out today or what but either way, I'm booked. I haven't been able to pull the reservation up on Carnival but my room is no longer showing available so I feel confidant it was booked properly.

I was told that I had to file my Future Cruise Certificate directly with Carnival. Does that sound right?

I'll email you about the hotel. I think I will come in the night before since it is February and there is a risk of snow.

As long as they told you that you were still booked through the official Cruise Critic group you are fine it doesn't matter what rate you use.

I did mine the other night and I am emailing Kathryn to make sure she deducts that from what I owe.

I will look for your email then.

Glad to have you on board :)

calling all canadian cruisers !!!!!!!!

Waaah! That price I'm getting is sooo painfully tempting! But I thinkw e just can't do it this year. You ALL know I'll be living through y'all, though, so ya better have a couple drinks for us!!

I was told that I had to file my Future Cruise Certificate directly with Carnival. Does that sound right?.

Vitality: We had a FCC when we cruised with this gang This past Superbowl, and we had to submit ours directly. it went, without a hitch. You'll enjoy the group.. my DH and I were new, and now totally converted to cruising with this group of awesome folks! Enjoy!

Waaah! That price I'm getting is sooo painfully tempting! But I thinkw e just can't do it this year. You ALL know I'll be living through y'all, though, so ya better have a couple drinks for us!!

Vitality: We had a FCC when we cruised with this gang This past Superbowl, and we had to submit ours directly. it went, without a hitch. You'll enjoy the group.. my DH and I were new, and now totally converted to cruising with this group of awesome folks! Enjoy!

and Kim....remember how uncertain we were about Mr. Gary ?, but by the first night he was bringing Dan a MDR serving in the Lounge during Superbowl RIBS I think it was right ?

and Kim....remember how uncertain we were about Mr. Gary ?, but by the first night he was bringing Dan a MDR serving in the Lounge during Superbowl RIBS I think it was right ?

Ribs it was, that's right! And at least we get to look forward to seeing Dan & his DW in October!

Thru Carnival, the 10:30a to 12:30p time slot. We have been to the Cayman island several times, this trip trying something different. Our days hours on the island are 7A to 4P. still have some time to wonder the shops.

Thru Carnival, the 10:30a to 12:30p time slot. We have been to the Cayman island several times, this trip trying something different. Our days hours on the island are 7A to 4P. still have some time to wonder the shops.

I will see what Austin says. We were only there once and our time was cut short arrived late and had to tender on the back side of the island so our time on seven mile beach was limited. hopefully this time we dock nearby

32 WEEKS UNTIL TEAM N.F.L. BOARDS THE FREEDOM FOR TWO FUN FILLED WEEKS !!!

Cant wait to see everyone again Going to start a steakhouse list second night first leg and first night second leg 7:30 pm who's in ?

WEEK 1 NT 2

Cruisingcouple2008 - Amy and Austin

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

ernvette - Lenore and Ernie

elephantman - Helen and Tom

IslandtoIsland - Tracey and Marcus

Cant wait to see everyone again Going to start a steakhouse list second night first leg and first night second leg 7:30 pm who's in ?

WEEK 1 NT 2

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

I'll do the steakhouse on the first leg.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

WEEK 1 NT 2

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Suziq333 - Susan and Bruce

Vitality08-Shereese

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

WEEK 1 NT 2

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Vitality08-Shereese

WEEK 2 NT 1

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

SweetReet - Rita and Jay

I just scored $120 price drop on the Feb 8 cruise!

WooHoo for Robin...ours, balcony, is still the same :( Still time to go down though, so have my fingers crossed ;)

Amy..thanks for adding us to the Steakhouse ...feeling the love again :D

Edited by Suziq333

WooHoo for Robin...ours, balcony, is still the same :( Still time to go down though, so have my fingers crossed ;)

Amy..thanks for adding us to the Steakhouse ...feeling the love again :D

Girlfriend always got the love for you ;)

I was just copying and pasting from a previous week that's why.

Im looking for some more of those price drops too. Every little bit would help. Heck I would even like to be able to claim a senior rate...that would be I would be retired !:eek:

As we start to get closer several folks have asked about excursions a couple that we have discussed are as follows: If you are interested please sign your name, if you want to start a different excursion at the same port please add that as well. Please try to follow the same format and CLICK QUOTE ON THE LAST POST OF EXCURSIONS. Thank you.

EXCURSIONS:

Sunday 2/1 - SAIL AWAY

Meet and Greet

SUPERBOWL

Monday 2/3 - KEY WEST 8-4

Bike Rentals - Self Tour the island for the day with http://www.eatonbikes.com/

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Steakhouse

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

Vitality08-Shereese

Tuesday 2/4 - SEA DAY

Wednesday 2/5 - Grand Cayman 7-4 (Tender)

Thursday 2/6 - Jamaica 7:30-2:30

Canopy Adventure - Carnival Excursion 4.30 hrs 99.pp

Friday 2/7 - Sea Day

Saturday 2/8/14 - FLL

(B2B'ers meet to re-board)

MEET AND GREET

Steakhouse

Uffdafla - Kelly and Dan

SweetReet - Rita and Jay

Sunday 2/9 Sea Day

Monday 2/10 Sea Day

Tuesday 2/11 - St. Thomas 8-6

Private solo excursion over to Water Island

http://www.**********/waterisland/gettingthere_wi/

We will spend the day at Honeymoon Beach @ Joe's Beach Bar. (Message me for the FB link) since its illegal to post here.

Wednesday 2/12 - Antigua 8-6

http://www.rexresorts.com/antigua/hotel-antigua-hawksbill-by-rex-resorts.html

All Inclusive Day Passes are available which include:

Meals, Drinks and Usage of Facilities

9am-6pm US$60 per person

11am-4pm US$40 per person

Children under 12 are half price.

We are choosing the half day price 11a-4p HOWEVER we will be getting to the beach earlier than that. We will be arriving and departing by TAXI.

Thursday 2/13 - Tortola 7-2:30

We are going to take a private excursion over to Jost Vandyke

http://bvi360.com/tours/1765-2/

Friday 2/14 - SEA DAY

Saturday 2/15 - Nassau 1-7

Taking the public bus #10 Jitney to the Sheraton http://www.sheratonnassau.com/

The Day pass is 30. pp for use of towels, non motorized water sports to include snorkeling, kayaks, pools bikes and rafts

**Bring Credit Card for swim up bar purchases are cashless.

Sunday 2/16/14 FLL Debark