OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

I was looking where we sail to for the second week, saw a price drop. check your early savers. I filled out the form and emailed it. Wait to see if the 80 bucks gets applied as OBC.

Dan,

They have decreased the final payment on the previous ones we have had and said that after the final payment has been made, they would then do it as OBC.

The email I received was for travel through the end of August and was not applicable to our rate.

Edited by tnvoldude

Thanks Howard.

That is exactly what Carnival did. They reduced the balance due by the 80 bucks. And in less than 24 hours too.

Their form had two options to check. one was upgrade and the second was OBC. I like the reduced balance better.

Dan,

They have decreased the final payment on the previous ones we have had and said that after the final payment has been made, they would then do it as OBC.

The email I received was for travel through the end of August and was not applicable to our rate.

Hi Howard and Cathy --we are Lenore and Ernie and I think we are neighbors on the cruise--we are in 7358 and our friends Rita and Jay are in 7356. We did early saver and ours went down once but not again since August too. We are only on the second week. Both of us couples went on the Hawaii cruise with Amy and Austin last April and we love them so much and had such a wonderful cruise with them. That was our first time meeting them and we hope to cruise with them many times in the future. Looking forward to meeting you, We are from New Braunfels Texas and Rita and Jay from San Jose Calif--we are originally from Calif and I went to high school with Rita amd Jay and Junior high with Rita. :)

Hi Howard and Cathy --we are Lenore and Ernie and I think we are neighbors on the cruise--we are in 7358 and our friends Rita and Jay are in 7356. We did early saver and ours went down once but not again since August too. We are only on the second week. Both of us couples went on the Hawaii cruise with Amy and Austin last April and we love them so much and had such a wonderful cruise with them. That was our first time meeting them and we hope to cruise with them many times in the future. Looking forward to meeting you, We are from New Braunfels Texas and Rita and Jay from San Jose Calif--we are originally from Calif and I went to high school with Rita amd Jay and Junior high with Rita. :)

:o Aweeee Lenore that was so nice of you !!!!! We just had so much fun didn't we? Howard and Kathy did we have fun or what on the Dream ??? Well and off the Dream too !;)

Lenore I was asking Rita does it look like you folks will be making it to NYC this summer ? My summer is filling up fast and Im concerned about having enough time for everything. I think the only free weekend in July is July 20th and in August I am not available from 8/16 thru Labor Day. Also in May we are going to Baltimore Inner Harbor for a long weekend (had some southwest air credit to use) I also have a commitment second weekend in June as well. EEKKKSSS where does the time go !

Thanks Howard.

That is exactly what Carnival did. They reduced the balance due by the 80 bucks. And in less than 24 hours too.

Their form had two options to check. one was upgrade and the second was OBC. I like the reduced balance better.

Dan,

Could you forward the email to me at tnvoldude at Hotmail dot com that you received from Carnival. Thanks,

Howard

Here ya go Howard and everyone else.

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer/

Don't forget though when you see those rates you must add port charges and tax

Ill email you as well. Just in case Danno is out catching some rays and misses this.

Edited by cruisingcouple2008

It does appear we are neighbors. Cathy's sister Marg and hubby Pat are in 7338 and we are in 7340 for the b2b. I am from Maryville, TN and Cathy grew up in Lenox, Iowa. It was great cruising with Amy & Austin and the rest of the "Frequent Floaters." See you in FLL.

Reminder Team NFL'ers.... if you are interested in staying at the Group Hotel Pre Cruise either week please send me an email and I will give you all of the contact info. The rate for this all suite hotel is 129.15 including all taxes. Im afraid they will sell those out quickly as rooms are in demand in FLL.

We will have a pre-cruise dinner week one within walking distance of the hotel

:o Aweeee Lenore that was so nice of you !!!!! We just had so much fun didn't we? Howard and Kathy did we have fun or what on the Dream ??? Well and off the Dream too !;)

Lenore I was asking Rita does it look like you folks will be making it to NYC this summer ? My summer is filling up fast and Im concerned about having enough time for everything. I think the only free weekend in July is July 20th and in August I am not available from 8/16 thru Labor Day. Also in May we are going to Baltimore Inner Harbor for a long weekend (had some southwest air credit to use) I also have a commitment second weekend in June as well. EEKKKSSS where does the time go !

Amy....can't believe a week has already passed since you asked about our possible summer jaunt to NY....time does fly, and I bet those couple days you had available in July and August are now booked! JK! But you are one of the most mindful "vacationers" I've ever known, and that's a good thing! Doubt Jay and I will make it back your way, sigh. Don't know Lenore and Ernie's availability but they will be in Calif. in June (yea, going to get a boysenberry pie from Knott's Berry Farm!). Jay and I need to save some bucks for FLL airfare! Wish the West Coast had more cruise options, but as we came to find out with our Malahini cruise, it's really about the people you're with and the fun to be had!

Amy....can't believe a week has already passed since you asked about our possible summer jaunt to NY....time does fly, and I bet those couple days you had available in July and August are now booked! JK! But you are one of the most mindful "vacationers" I've ever known, and that's a good thing! Doubt Jay and I will make it back your way, sigh. Don't know Lenore and Ernie's availability but they will be in Calif. in June (yea, going to get a boysenberry pie from Knott's Berry Farm!). Jay and I need to save some bucks for FLL airfare! Wish the West Coast had more cruise options, but as we came to find out with our Malahini cruise, it's really about the people you're with and the fun to be had!

That's a bummer Rita - I would love to show you guys around NYC and do all of the FREE things that NYC has to offer, but maybe another time.

I couldn't believe it when I looked at my summer calendar and saw that there isn't a single weekend in July open and only two in August that are. You are right I DO love to vacation/travel. but what I love more is DOING IT CHEAP, and doing it WITH FRIENDS.

We will be booking our airfare for FLL for August soon, and I cant believe how expensive the airfare is to everywhere from my airport. We too wished we lived closer to a port AND that some of our favorite cruising friends didn't live all up and down the LEFT coast.

Well off I go to earn those bucks so I can pay for my habits... Happy Thursday everyone !:D

That's a bummer Rita - I would love to show you guys around NYC and do all of the FREE things that NYC has to offer, but maybe another time.

I couldn't believe it when I looked at my summer calendar and saw that there isn't a single weekend in July open and only two in August that are. You are right I DO love to vacation/travel. but what I love more is DOING IT CHEAP, and doing it WITH FRIENDS.

We will be booking our airfare for FLL for August soon, and I cant believe how expensive the airfare is to everywhere from my airport. We too wished we lived closer to a port AND that some of our favorite cruising friends didn't live all up and down the LEFT coast.

Well off I go to earn those bucks so I can pay for my habits... Happy Thursday everyone !:D

Amy -- Guess we will have to make it in 2014 after our cruise My sister is coming to visit in Calif from England in June and we will be staying with Rita in Jay at his house in Long BEACH-which is where we all orginally lived growing up-- so that sort of put a kabosh on a NY trip this year especially with your tight schedule MISS CRUISING QUEEN!! Talk soon Hugs:)

Amy -- Guess we will have to make it in 2014 after our cruise My sister is coming to visit in Calif from England in June and we will be staying with Rita in Jay at his house in Long BEACH-which is where we all orginally lived growing up-- so that sort of put a kabosh on a NY trip this year especially with your tight schedule MISS CRUISING QUEEN!! Talk soon Hugs:)

HEY HEY HEY Girlfriend !!!! LOL We aren't cruising until third week of August, but its amazing how the weekends just fill up. July 4th youngest DD getting married, July 13th CountryFest Fairground Concert with headliner Darius Rutcker, July 20th opening weekend Saratoga Race Course our friends come up on the 19th for opening day and we just have a nice weekend, July 27th taking the DGKS to the Six Flags Great Escape (will need Sunday to recover) AUGUST 3RD AND AUGUST 10TH OPEN, August 17th set sail, return August 24th, Last week of summer exchange students arrive. SHOOT Im tired just thinking about it all !:D

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been active in this thread because of focusing on other things. I'm now starting to focus on this trip so I wanted to pop in and say hi. I've scanned over a few pages already and it seems everyone is already great friends so I hope it's not too late for me to join in the fun.

So far, I've only put the initial deposit down but I'm going to make full deposit shortly. I've really been trying to decide if I was going to keep this cruise or go for one that's shorter but I've decided to keep this cruise. I like the itinerary and I'm excited to do a group cruise but also nervous.

Just to reintroduce myself, my name is Shareese and I live in Va. I'll be cruising solo and I'll be celebrating a birthday while on the ship.

Are any other's cruising solo within the group?

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been active in this thread because of focusing on other things. I'm now starting to focus on this trip so I wanted to pop in and say hi. I've scanned over a few pages already and it seems everyone is already great friends so I hope it's not too late for me to join in the fun.

So far, I've only put the initial deposit down but I'm going to make full deposit shortly. I've really been trying to decide if I was going to keep this cruise or go for one that's shorter but I've decided to keep this cruise. I like the itinerary and I'm excited to do a group cruise but also nervous.

Just to reintroduce myself, my name is Shareese and I live in Va. I'll be cruising solo and I'll be celebrating a birthday while on the ship.

Are any other's cruising solo within the group?

Hey Shareese -

Too late to join the fun ???? NEVER !!!! You are absolutely welcome to join the group !!! My cruising family expands each and every cruise. Many of us do know each other but that's because we have already cruised together before. You have to cruise with us now too and join the family. On our last Dream cruise we met two other folks from Virginia who instantly clicked and joined our fun loving group. THEY unfortunately are not on CC.

Trust me I think you will be very happy to join us on the second week that's when most of the folks are joining some of us who are B2Bing. Trust me you will not be sorry you did.

As far as solo travelers at this point I don't know of any other solo travelers, but once you are at the pre cruise hotel or on board you are no longer a solo my friend.

PLEASE email me *****@aol.com I would like to discuss the pre cruise hotel as well as a few other things with you that I'm sure will set your mind at ease.:D

41 weeks until TEAM NFL boards The Freedom. :D

I cant believe we have been three weeks on the same thread page, so where is everyone ???

Are you finally out and about now that Spring has sprung ????

Are you planning other cruise excursions that sail prior to this one ?????

ORRRR did you all hit the lotto or something ???

Amy,

I remember the 2-2-13 Dream board was the same - very slow - and then the last few weeks it was 1-2 pages per day. I have not heard from Brittany, maybe tomorrow.

Howard

I know Howard and the weather is getting nice so Im sure that has something to do with it.

Brittany is off on Monday and Tuesday. Call her on Wednesday because the one other cruiser that was wait listed so to speak heard from her over the weekend, so maybe you are next. Ill send you her email too.

I know Howard and the weather is getting nice so Im sure that has something to do with it.

Nice.. Nice?! ANOTHER day below freezing as I left for work today, Amy.. you bite your tongue, with this 'nice' weather crap!

Hope all you NFL cruisers are having a wonderful Monday!