how early can you get onboard Majesty?

We have a flight coming in to Miami at 8:30 am!! Wondering how long I will need to drag along my suitcase! LOL! Can you get on board around 11 am?

Thanks!

nanci

11am is usually when boarding starts. It's not a guarantee that it will start then. Last year my experience was that they were getting ready to board at 11:15am just as I was finishing my checkin at the counter. I was onbaord at 11:20am. Just so you know that even once you get onboard the cabins are not ready until 1pm, so you might still have to drag along your suitcase unless you check it with the porters. Have a nice cruise. :)

It's not a long ride to the pier from the airport, maybe 15 minutes. Take your time picking up your luggage at the airport, don't be in a hurry, grab a coffee/breakfast snack, and leisurely head your way to the taxi line. You'll be among the first in line at the pier and board around 11am. Enjoy MJ!

Rick and Deirdra

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get an answer to this? We are also arriving in Miami at 8:30 am with a kid. What did you do?

We have a flight coming in to Miami at 8:30 am!! Wondering how long I will need to drag along my suitcase! LOL! Can you get on board around 11 am?

Thanks!

nanci

We are normally to the port around 10:30/10:45 and usually through security by around 11:15. Sometimes we have to wait a bit after check-in to actually get on the ship and sometimes they are already boarding. Normally by 11:45 at the latest we are at the pool bar having our first drink

Archived