Open bar cruise?

rok233

Hi,

I'm looking for an open bar cruise package in July. Is anyone on or know of a group with an open bar card that I could join?

I would check your roll call and maybe a bunch of people from here can arrange it .I think there is a minimum of people and the whole group must buy it I think

Not allowed to "advertise" cruises on here so you won't find many responses that say we have one on ....date. You have to just look around your roll calls and tags and search for them.

You can't get on your roll call and start one anymore either. In jan Carnival went back to their original policy. Open bar is only offered to groups who everyone has participated in the open bar program before or Corporate bookings only.

There are a few floating around, havent heard of any in July as of yet.

Your best bet would be to pick whichever cruise you want to go on, discuss things with other roll call members and set up at least two different open bar parties during your cruise. You'll need at least 20 participants. It will not be an open bar for the entire cruise like you want, but it is an alternative choice so that you can get your buzz on at least twice at a very reasonable price.

Archived