Voyager of the Seas Cabin Upgrades?

This is what we had in our cabin - it's a 22" HDTV - the setup menu & ports were all disabled (meaning no access to HDMI, etc. to hookup one's own portable DVD player or jailbreak iPad)

Higher resolution photos can be found in my posted webshot links that I uploaded ...

BDA-12054.jpg.af382b5e560c910862977ef3d3efa43f.jpg

This is what we had in our cabin - it's a 22" HDTV - the setup menu & ports were all disabled (meaning no access to HDMI, etc. to hookup one's own portable DVD player or jailbreak iPad)

Higher resolution photos can be found in my posted webshot links that I uploaded ...

can I ask if they have an Ipod dock ? Thanks:)

can I ask if they have an Ipod dock ? Thanks:)

Sure, mate - LOL, for real - you can guess the answer as well :D - "NO" and unlikely to see one in the ordinary inside, oceanview & probably not even in the "average" balcony category of cabins.

Perhaps in the Grand Suite & above categories, they can supply or arrange for one with advance notice upon request. Surely you can bring your own & get it hooked up to play with your own travel speakers ...

Perhaps in the next cycle of ship upgrades & refurbishments, they would incorporate low-powered generic USB charging ports in all the cabins - I hate to carry about 5 lbs. + worth of cables, plugs, adapters, accessory cords & connectors when we travel ...

Sure, mate - LOL, for real - you can guess the answer as well :D - "NO" and unlikely to see one in the ordinary inside, oceanview & probably not even in the "average" balcony category of cabins.

Perhaps in the Grand Suite & above categories, they can supply or arrange for one with advance notice upon request. Surely you can bring your own & get it hooked up to play with your own travel speakers ...

Perhaps in the next cycle of ship upgrades & refurbishments, they would incorporate low-powered generic USB charging ports in all the cabins - I hate to carry about 5 lbs. + worth of cables, plugs, adapters, accessory cords & connectors when we travel ...

Yep I thought as much:p:p But hey when you are travelling from Australia you want to keep the luggage light....oh well will have to throw the dock in the carry on along with the twenty other cords and adapters:p:D

Does that mean interactive TV is being activated on Voyager on a room-by-room basis? Found that feature on the refurbished Radiance of the Seas very good for checking onboard balance and checking if certain tours were still available or sold out.

I'll be on Voyager at the end of the Australian season, March 2013.

Does that mean interactive TV is being activated on Voyager on a room-by-room basis? Found that feature on the refurbished Radiance of the Seas very good for checking onboard balance and checking if certain tours were still available or sold out.

I'll be on Voyager at the end of the Australian season, March 2013.

Yes, was in our GS on TA. Is very convenient. Have a wonderful cruise.

Archived