Solo on Celebrity - Photo Review

Newbcruiser1

Hi everyone,

I recently got back from a solo cruise on Celebrity's Summit. I'm in my mid-20's, and this was my 6th cruise, the previous 5 being on RCI. It was also my second solo cruise - the first was on RCI's Allure of the Seas last year.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the Summit and it was a great ship to cruise solo on, particularly due to the active CC Roll Call and the wonderful fellow passengers onboard who made me feel very welcome. It was a better solo experince than that on the Allure as it was a smaller ship and I ran into the same people often.

I just completed my daily Cruise Journal with Pictures which can be found on the Celebrity board at this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1630427

If anyone has any questions about sailing solo on Celebrity, or solo in this age range, I'd be happy to answer! :)

• 4 weeks later...

So sorry for the really slow reply. There were some activities during the day, but not as many as on RCI... Definitely enough to keep busy though! I didn't even make it to most of the things I wanted to check out because I was just enjoying relaxing and reading by the pool and didn't want to give up my seat! ;) They had things like trivia, game shows (Wheel of Fortune, etc) cooking demos, pool volleyball, and more. Definitely a decent variety!

Hi

I'm like your self in terms of age range, and I've also cruised solo before on celebrity.

How did u find it cruising on celebrity, as the age range is normally 40-60. When I went I was 21 and I never found it a problem as you've said most people think you are brave for cruising solo?

Archived