Souks and sangria may 12

jimbob1981

Hi all just got back from a week onboard and after my quick posting from gibraltar i thought i would finish off my post. All in all we had a great week the entertainment was excellent and so was the food we got the free all inclusive upgrade when we booked however we did not abuse it. now a couple of gripes regarding drinks if you like soft drinks and are on all inclusive it is served out of bottles and is often flat and also the lager served from the sailway bar is often warm and i had to on several occasions take drinks back due to dirty glasses and some of the staff were quite rude when i mentioned the dirty glasses however 99% of the waiting and bar staff were excellent and we nominated three of them for the crew oscars. Cabin was kept clean and towels replaced twice daily by Andrew our cabin steward. i struggled to get to sleep a couple of nights due to vibrations in the cabin but it was not a major issue.The ship in general is well maintained and public areas clean. we would go back on the island escape if the price was right but i would not pay a lot for a cruise on her.

James

Our cabin was on deck 4. Cabin 4044 so it was mid ship our friends didn't sleep well in the adjacent cabin all week but it was there first cruise :) we said if we went on the escape again then we would book on deck 5 or 6 because the noise was quite bad some nights.hopefully it won't be so noisy for you on deck 6 :)

Archived