I have an extra ticket to atlantis

lexysdad04

ok im living on ecstacy on 5/21 and will be doing atlantis on 5/24 via reserving a room at comfort inn any way if im correct i will have an extra ticket because it will be my wife my daughter 7yr my son 1yr and my self any way Im pretty sure that my son wont need a ticket and so if any one needs 1 let me know lexysdad04 @ gmail . com

or if any 1 knows that I will need a ticket for my son even though he is only 1 let me know

I'm on this cruise with you! :) I'm going with 5 other people and they mentioned Atlantis but I'm not certain its a for sure thing. I may be interested though. How much do you want for it?

I was thinking $60, as long as I dont need it for my 1yr old I dont think they will ticket him to get in or do they

I'm not sure if a 1 yr old needs a ticket or not but I would think that Comfort Suites wouldn't give you a bracelet (or voucher for bracelet if that's what they do) for him if he doesn't need it. You should contact them and ask.

I'm not sure if a 1 yr old needs a ticket or not but I would think that Comfort Suites wouldn't give you a bracelet (or voucher for bracelet if that's what they do) for him if he doesn't need it. You should contact them and ask.

ok called atlantis they and 0-3 are free then called comfort and they say i would get 4 passes 2 adults and 2 kids so i guess ill have 1 extra kids pass

So how does this Comfort Inn pass work? How much? & what access does it give you to Atlantis? How do you go about contacting the Comfort Inn? Thanks ! :confused:

the pass from comfort gives u the same acces as a atlantis guest staying at atlantis to get ahold of comfort inn just go to thir website choicehotels . Com

Sorry for the delay in replying but i just got back from my disney cruise

your infant wont need a ticket; but if you are going to have a 4th person use the pass, you will ALL need to be at the front desk at the same time and then go for wristbands together:: AND you will have to pay addl persons fees based on the age: plus fees; taxes and surcharges for that person: adult fee is 40 dollars plus fees etc:

Archived