Well what do you know? I got a survey!

Katoo

It arrived in my email on Tuesday only 2 days after my cruise. It is the first survey I've gotten from Carnival after a cruise.

It's very long and involved, and takes a bit of time to fill out, but I was so happy to finally get my opinions heard that I filled it out immediately.

Nope. Since they changed to the email system get it rarely think twice in about 8 cruises.

Did get one for our Glory cruise last month. Gave it high marks but a major complaint for the steakhouse and wondering if we will get any sort of a response.

We get one every time, maybe because we are platinum, or maybe because I do very indepth views of any negatives, with suggestions for improvement. Do point out positives about new things as well as particulars for that ship or itinerary. Or, msybe just luck of the draw.

I got one soon after we receturned from the Liberty in November. I took the time to fill it out and mentioned an incident with an upsell fairy prior to our cruise and have never heard back from anyone at Carnival about it.

Archived