Internet prices?

028snowball

Hi, there is an Internet Cafe and WiFi available onboard, however I only arrived back yesterday after a weeks cruise on Island Escape and both the WiFi and internet cafe are not fit for purpose. I bought a 30 minute internet package for £4.50 and ended up asking for my money back due to the lack of connection. They would not refund me any money even though I had paid for a service I did not receive, so my advice is not to waste your money and use a internet cafe or somewhere that has WiFi when you are in port.

James

If I'm honest..I spend to much time on the internet and tend to give it a miss when on Holiday. I keep in touch with the family with texts, even my Mum who was 80 this year :D

If I remember rightly though..find a Mac Donalds (one in every port) they always have free wifi.

Propriano :eek: 1 horse town ;) no Mcd, about a dozen shops, nice beach and that's it, but the traffic police are entertaining :D cars are bumper to bumper...god knows why? perhaps it's to let the horse through.

RR <<<< not Ross Roberts

Ajaccio, corsica, walk up past the statue of the short man, keep walking till you come to a large chandelier like thing hanging above you, should be a very large square on your left, turn right and about 100 yards down on your right opposit a police like building is a small cafe, cheap wi fi in there.;) Sorry, just saw you are not going to Ajaccio, oops.I will get me coat.

Archived