Premium Balcony - Liberty

pklopp

Has anyone been in the cabins with the premium balcony - located in the aft section of the ship - if so, how was the balcony size and location - we are looking at deck 6. Thanks.

Peggy

I've been in one on the Dream on deck 6, the one closes to the aft wrap on port side I believe. They are pictured as 'L' Shaped.

Instead of having the bathroom in the entry its inside on the other side of the beds.

SAM_0040.jpg

SAM_0039.jpg

SAM_0037.jpg

And your balcony is longer:

SAM_0046.jpg

Has anyone been in the cabins with the premium balcony - located in the aft section of the ship - if so, how was the balcony size and location - we are looking at deck 6. Thanks.

Peggy

These are also known as the "L" shaped balcony rooms.

If you go to ... cruise line rooms dot com

and click on the Carnival Spendor....room 6475, click on the pictures to blow them up....

:):):)

These are also known as the "L" shaped balcony rooms.

If you go to ... cruise line rooms dot com

and click on the Carnival Spendor....room 6475, click on the pictures to blow them up....

:):):)

Is that site one you have to pay for? When I type it in, it says that "cruiselinerooms.... does not exist or is not available"

Is that site one you have to pay for? When I type it in, it says that "cruiselinerooms.... does not exist or is not available"

No...not at all. Totally free...Maybe they are updating right now. Try again....:eek:

I just tried it and it was fine

No...not at all. Totally free...Maybe they are updating right now. Try again....:eek:

I just tried it and it was fine

Maybe it is a site that is blocked here at work. How dare they stop me from slacking at work! :D LOL I will hopefully remember to try it when I get home. Thanks for the quick reply!

Maybe it is a site that is blocked here at work. How dare they stop me from slacking at work! :D LOL I will hopefully remember to try it when I get home. Thanks for the quick reply!

Yup...that is it...at my job it is blocked also...and yet some sites I can get on..

Last May I had cabin 6481 on the Liberty and LOVED IT!! Will be having one of the L-shaped cabins on the Victory in 9 days and CAN'T WAIT!! I too posted pix on here somewhere of cabin 6481 a few weeks ago. Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived