The European Championships

johnstm

Hi All, Does anyone know if the European Championships (Euro 2012) will be shown on the Island Escape, we are traveling in June and would like to know if we are going to be able to watch on board.

Thanks

Maxine

Hi Max...in the past I have watched the World cup and the Euros on the good ship, the Captain goes out of his way so that the games are shown around the ship, depending on where in the med you are. sometimes they use the Bounty Lounge (brilliant atmosphere to watch the Footie) big drop down screen and also in the look out bar several screens and a drop down screen. also the Sports bar has a large screen.

We travel on the 19th June, last group game v Ukraine..hope it doesn't coincide with the life boat drill :D but also could be the last match of the Euros with the team Mr Hodgson has picked :eek: but I might be wrong :p

Thanks, we travel on 12th so watch the first game at home then hopefully the rest on the ship. My husband is of the same opinion as you doesn't think we will qualify for the second round. He is on France to win. We will probably see you around one of the bars then, I have short very red hair so you wouldn't be able to miss me.

Max:D

Archived