hanging signs on door?

we are cruising on sensation and want to put a sign on our cabin door. are the doors metal so we can use magnet signs or will we have to bring tape, thanks

I bring the posterboard putty.You can get it at any craft store and it held a sign on the door (also from the dollar store).. Not sure about the doors on Sensation. Most are not metal. There is a metal strip around the doors. I have taken a parrot magnet to put there but sadly someone did a five finger grab along with some flip flops erasers on the Dream this past week.:mad: and it had been on our door for 12 cruises!! Don't bring anything that you don't want to loose.. Evidently someone liked it as much as I did.. Had several people ask where I got it.. Humm..Oh well got it a the Dollar Store so no big loss..;)

My dh always gets confused which way to turn so I always put up a 10 inch fish (from dollar tree) on the door frame up high (bend the tail back and tape the tail so the fish sticks out) That way he can see it from a long way and knows he is headed in the correct way.

dot

Archived