Next cruise certificate and cruise on hold

I have a NCC and have just put a cabin on hold how will i do the booking?

Do it online and pay the full £300 deposit and ring up tomorrow and get it transferred to the NCC?

If I ring up tomorrow will I pay the deposit less the NCC?

Will they let me transfer the cabin on hold?

:confused:

Thanks in advance

Jason

I just did this the other day and it was totally easy. I just called RCI Crown & Anchor and gave the rep the booking # for the future cruise cert and booking # for the reservation I had on hold. I didn't have to pay any additional deposit. Just make sure that any OBC that you have transfers to the booking. Happy Cruising :D

Had this same situation when RCI released the 2013-1014 FOS itineraries. Found the cabin I wanted, put it on hold, then called C&A and had them transfer the hold to the NCC. Essentially, they book the cabin you had on hold on the ncc reservation # and then cancel the hold reservation #. You have to call to get it swapped. I asked C&A when I was on the phone whether ther ewas a way that I could do what they did online, and the rep said no, it has to be done on their computers. All I had to pay was the second $100 deposit.

Hi Jason

You will need to call and tell them you have a courtesy hold on a cabin but that you wish to use your NCC for it. You give them the ressie number of the courtesy hold and they will transfer it to the NCC....make sure they use the NCC number so you do not lose your OBC.

You will then have to pay the rest of your deposit as you are in the UK.

Archived