Marina June 18--share transfer from London?

cruisemuse

I'm going to be on the Marina sailing June 18 from Dover (England). I'll be staying in London for a couple of days before the cruise, and I'm interested in sharing a ride to the port. Is there anyone else who might be staying in London before the cruise who wants to share a transfer? I use a private transfer company that has very good rates. Send me an email: cruisemuse@yahoo.com ( cruisemuse at yahoo dot com)

Don't rule out connecting with someone who is flying in that morning. That worked very well for us when we did the Norway cruise in July 2010. We were staying in London and another couple flew in from L.A. The car picked them up first, then came to get us. The price was the same as if we'd all been in central London.

But you should post this inquiry at your roll call where people who are actually on your cruise will see your question!

Mura

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like you guys really have not understood how to get to your roll call so I will try ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1509510

That is where you will find people on your cruise. This is the general Oceania

list and it would be very lucky to find people HERE who want to share transport. Especially at such a late date.

I'm trying to be helpful, not snippy ...

Mura

It looks like you guys really have not understood how to get to your roll call so I will try ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1509510

That is where you will find people on your cruise. This is the general Oceania

list and it would be very lucky to find people HERE who want to share transport. Especially at such a late date.

I'm trying to be helpful, not snippy ...

Mura

Thanks Mura,

It is very confusing but when I didn't receive a reply from my direct e-mail to cruisemuse I tried to reply to the post she had directly.....it seems that there are more threads to this cruise than necessary. Thanks for your help.

Nancy

Archived