Kings Wharf Trolley Tour vs. Horse & Carriage Tour

My wife and I will be docking at Kings Wharf in June. We are trying to decide between the trolley or carriage tour. Has anyone done one or both of these? Are they basically the same tours except for the mode of transportation.

Actually, unless you are not ambulatory, I would save my money for something else. The dockyard is not very big, nor that exciting in my opinion, and you can easily do it yourself on foot. Your choice of course, but I would not spend money on it when you could put it towards something like a snorkeling expedition or sail around the island!

We visited Bermuda in April of this year and took the horse and carriage ride around Hamilton.

My wife is still talking about how it was the highlight of the trip!

The stand for the start point is just about a block to the right of the ferry terminal on Front Street.

1/2 hour = $50.00 and 1 hour is $100.

And unlike the Seinfield episode with Kramer driving the carrage, we had no bad oders from the horse!:eek:

horseandbuggy.jpg

My dh and I also did a carriage ride but around St. George's..fabulous:D...When you get off the ferry the carriages are to the left..his name is John..it was $10 a person if there were 6 people..it took us 3 minutes to find 4 more people...He took us into parts of St. George's I had never been..he stopped and told us about the flowers and about some of the herbs..it lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes and I still think about it..it was great..:p

Archived