San Francisco private tour that can't be missed

Folks, I just got in from the Princess Wine Country cruise. I'm tired but wanted to share a great opportunity. We booked our cruise late and all of the "good excursions" were full so we looked on Trip Advisor and found Silver Lion Tours. Boy, was that ever good luck. My simple recommendation is if you want to see the "real" San Fran, check out Silver Lion Tours and let Holger arrange your most excellent adventure!

• 2 weeks later...
Folks, I just got in from the Princess Wine Country cruise. I'm tired but wanted to share a great opportunity. We booked our cruise late and all of the "good excursions" were full so we looked on Trip Advisor and found Silver Lion Tours. Boy, was that ever good luck. My simple recommendation is if you want to see the "real" San Fran, check out Silver Lion Tours and let Holger arrange your most excellent adventure!

Thanks for the tip we have the same cruise booked for next year! Any suggestions for the other ports?

Carmen

What did you see, what was the cost, and was there much walking?

Strange to say we have never been to San Fran.

Thanks, john

• 4 weeks later...

Archived