Allure of the Seas - Diamond Lounge Question?

Eligible minors are allowed in the Diamond Lounge 20.5 hours of the days - anytime except the evening Happy "Hour". And I have seen the Concierge allow well behaved minors in the DL during Happy Hour when the DL had low attendance. IMO a well behaved minor who is Diamond has at least as much right in the DL as non-D friends.

I'm pleased to read someone who supports well behaved children in the DL. My DD, 9-years old, has more days at sea than many and has earned her right for Diamond Status almost on her own; however, our 5-year DS piggy backs off our status....

Can any recent Allure Passengers report whether or not my children will be able to accompany DH and me to the nightly "Happy Hour(s)"? We have had positive and negative experiences with DL experiences. It's not like we pony up to the bar with them; traditionally, we get our food/drinks and sit in a corner and enjoy one another with conversions on how our day went. Traditionally, Kids Club is closed during the Diamond Event Hours, otherwise they would be upstairs in Kids Club.

If someone can provide some recent insight, that would be wonderful.

Respectfully,

Lady_G

Edited by Lady_Gamecock

I'm pleased to read someone who supports well behaved children in the DL. My DD, 9-years old, has more days at sea than many and has earned her right for Diamond Status almost on her own; however, our 5-year DS piggy backs off our status....

Can any recent Allure Passengers report whether or not my children will be able to accompany DH and me to the nightly "Happy Hour(s)"? We have had positive and negative experiences with DL experiences. It's not like we pony up to the bar with them; traditionally, we get our food/drinks and sit in a corner and enjoy one another with conversions on how our day went. Traditionally, Kids Club is closed during the Diamond Event Hours, otherwise they would be upstairs in Kids Club.

If someone can provide some recent insight, that would be wonderful.

Respectfully,

Lady_G

It may vary by Concierge, but on most of our recent cruises, no children were allowed in the DL during the cocktail hours. However, if you have a full suite, children are allowed in the CL/SL during cocktail hours.

It may vary by Concierge, but on most of our recent cruises, no children were allowed in the DL during the cocktail hours. However, if you have a full suite, children are allowed in the CL/SL during cocktail hours.

Unfortuately, we have yet to venture into the "Suite Life"... :p

We typically are inside people, or if I can grab a great deal, we get balconies for the 4 of us. We almost always get two rooms, just for the extra room.

Well, I know they put nightly drink coupons on our Seapass, so we'll just enjoy our DL Children on our balconies, I suppose. :confused:

Thanks!!

Cherrel.