Canopy Tours Los Veranos

ikajus

Just got back from the 4/22 sailing on the on NCL Star. We booked our tours through Canopy Tours Los Veranos...and it was awesome!!! The guides were great. We felt very safe. And there's 15 lines to traverse! Definitely recommended.

Thx for the update - we are doing this tour May 12. Can't wait!!! Tho I was a little concerned with the safety issue since our 11 and 15 year-old DD's are coming with us - so glad to hear they are safety conscious!

They are VERY safety conscious there. You go thru a small training before hand... and you are fitted with the correct size harness. I think it was PVPam that told me that they have not had a single accident since they opened. We felt VERY safe the entire day! Have a great trip!

We did this tour in March, it was one of the the highlights of our cruise. There were several pre-teens doing the tour the day we were there, they were all having a blast. Safety is first and the guides were paying close attention to these younger kids.

P.S.: the kids will also love the swimming area with the rock slide. You will have some time after the zip lines to take a swim or get something to eat/drink.

We did the ziplines with Los Veranos Canopy Tours on 4/19/95. Words can not tell you how INCREDIBLE it was! I was a little nervous before I did the first line, but after that, I just wanted to keep going all day! We all felt VERY safe - the guides are the best! I would highly recommend this company over the "other" one.

One word of warning though - we were there in April and it was VERY, VERY hot in that jungle. The climbing/walking you do between each zipline is very strenous which adds to how hot it feels. I can't imagine what it would feel like in July or August.

Did I mention how INCREDIBLE it was??? Wow!!!

Hi everyone! Thanks for letting us know how much fun you had on this tour!

We'll be doing the tour first week of May and I was wondering just how hot it will be? We're planning on bringing our babies along with Grandma to babysit but if the weather is too hot, maybe they should find something else to do. I'd appreciate any advice from those of you who have gone recently. I don't want the kids (and grandma) to be suffering! Btw, were there mosquitos?

Thanks!

It was VERY hot! There's no air circulating in the jungle area. The only breeze you'll feel is while you're zipping across the lines. There's only a couple of spots on the trail where water is available. We didn't notice any mosquitos or any other bugs for that matter.

Archived