Dawn Freestyle Daily

liker1

Judy and liker,

Click the link...there is a link to webshots where someone attached their dailies. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=163261&highlight=dawn+freestyle+daily

click on "see full image" at bottom..much more legible!

actually it still isn't..it was..then it shrunk! :( You can save it to your computer and then zoom in and out using your Photo viewer. Also, someone on that thread posted their email to send you a zipped copy.

I wish that NCL would provide Dailies a few weeks prior to sailing so that you can make an informative decision regarding the activities and entertainment being offered. Of course, it would all be subject to change at NCL's discretion.

However, it would be so nice to see what's offered prior to hopping on board.

I'm getting so overwhelmed, I don't know what bring in the line of clothes. I don' want to be loaded down, nor do I not want to have enough. So my question would be...when is enough enough? What to wear and when to wear it? :confused: Decisions Decisions....I'm so excited about this cruise I can't think straight. Plus I have to pack for my DH, he'd be happy wearing jeans, day in and day out. Can anyone give me some guidance?

Neverthought ~ I read a post a few days ago that really has helped me prepare for our cruise: Lay out everything that you think you'll need and eliminate 1/3 to 1/2 of it. In my mind (and more recently on paper), I've thought about what I would wear from day to day (on a 7 night cruise):

One formal outfit (although not absolutely REQUIRED, you can dine at the buffet in casual if you'd like),

1 semi-formal oufit (for night alone with DH 'cuz we're bringing our kids), and that leaves 5 more nights:

I'll wear 2 pairs of slacks twice each with two different tops that mix and match;

and one night we'll wear shorts or jeans to the kids' cafe so our little ankle-biters can choose what we all eat (ages 2 and 7).

Also, pack outfits that are of the same color scheme so that one or two pairs of shoes will match it ALL. The rest of the time depends on your itinerary: warm? t shirts, shorts, and definitely 2 bathing suits. Cool/cold? jeans, sweatshirts and maybe 2 short sleeves for those days that are nice and warm. The rest will be made up of your everyday stuff: toiletries, underwear, socks, etc. A website that I came across recently has a very good packing list: it's CRUISe and DIVA (together) dot com (can't post a web site; it'll be scratched out). Start with that and then whittle it down. One thing that helps me is each item I handle I ask myself one question: do I absolutely HAVE to have this?

The last two things I can think of are these: COMFORTABLE shoe and plenty of SPF if you're going someplace warm.

Hope this helps!!

Happy Sailing

and I STILL overpack! All the advice and packing lists will never help me! I just can't survive without my 6 pairs of sandals -- DH goes nuts when I pack! But as long as he doesn't have to lug my suitcase, he can't complain! On the other hand, DH doesn't pack ENOUGH and ends up having to either (a) have laundry done once or twice, depending on the length of the cruise, or (b) buy shirts somewhere in port! ;)

I understand your concern about what clothing to bring, but I wish you would have started a new thread about clothing. This thread is about obtaining recent Dawn Dailies from NCL or anyone that would be kind enough to post them.

OMG, why would they post the dailies ahead of time? So people would have something else to complain about when the "Towel animal" class wasn't when they expected it?

NJ cruiser, you are my favorite poster! Between your Red Sox signature and your April Fools' Day joke, you are the best. The addiction before you've even taken a cruise is somewhat problematic. Maybe you should see someone about this.:D

I hope all went fine with your finals. Though I am thinking that not too much thought went into them. Mind on other things?

I wish I was sailing with you. Your enthusiasm is contagious here on the boards. I can't imagine what you'd be like in person.

As we Red Sox fans would say, "Have a wicked awesome time."

OMG, why would they post the dailies ahead of time? So people would have something else to complain about when the "Towel animal" class wasn't when they expected it?

NJ cruiser, you are my favorite poster! Between your Red Sox signature and your April Fools' Day joke, you are the best. The addiction before you've even taken a cruise is somewhat problematic. Maybe you should see someone about this.:D

I hope all went fine with your finals. Though I am thinking that not too much thought went into them. Mind on other things?

I wish I was sailing with you. Your enthusiasm is contagious here on the boards. I can't imagine what you'd be like in person.

As we Red Sox fans would say, "Have a wicked awesome time."

"it states clearly on my freestyle daily that the martini clinic starts at 10 am. However it's 10:10 and we just started! How dare them. :eek: "

Come on and get a cabin for the 22nd!!

Excited doesn't begin to describe my feeings towards the cruise. I've met so many nice, funny, interesting, and fun people on these boards and the roll call. If cruising is anything like these past 5 months on here, it's going to be a blast.

1 final down...2 to go! The first was very hard, but I think I aced it. Thanks for the well wishes..and you're right..somehow I can't concentrate. I had to stop studying to come back to these boards. :eek:

Do you have any cruises coming up??? :D

Tim

I agree everyone would make a big deal out of them if they were switched even tough it would clearly state that just like the ports!

I'm not good at all the computer stuff yet and also the digital camera but if I'm able too I post mine for 5/22 when I return. Now that's a big IF.

Near the top of this thread someone said when they went to the site and brought up the full size copies of the daily's they started out large then got smaller and hard to read. You can than Microsoft for this.

Default in Internet Explorer is to shrink inmages to fit the window.

You can click on Tools, Internet Options, Advanced, scroll down to multimedia and uncheck the box for Enable Automatic Image Resizing to fix the problem.

My free tech tip for the day :p

I am trying to obtain recent Dailies so that my crew can see what currently happens on this cruise. Actually, I was on the same cruise 2 years ago. But, I know there are some different activities than in in the past. Thanks anyways for your tip, but those posts of Dailies are from at least 2 years ago. Just trying to show new cruisers what are some of the activities of a more recent cruise. Thanks in advance to anyone that can post a more recent Daily.

liker1,

I'll be sure to scan my dailies into the computer and show you if judy can't figure it out. I'll post them on webshots and put the link on here when I get back. :D

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!

classy shots,

thanks for the tip! i never knew that. see..these boards are better than a computer class.

Cheers,

tim

Tim if you know how to do it already I'll let you handle this one! If they want for me to get it, they might be on their cruise already!!! LOL

I haven't even gotten my Legend pictures on webshots yet!!!

Thanks

Judy,

LOL! You crack me up. :D I can show you time if you'd like..once you get the hang of it it's easy!

17 days til sun, fun, martini clinics, bedazzling marit, portholes, M/M dinner, M&G, dancing..ahhhh the list can go on forever...

tim

Archived