Check in for past guests

roberts3232

I was last on a Disney Cruise and have my Castaway number. Do they have a special check in line for past guest cruisers? Went on Royal Carb. in March and check in was a joke.

When you get to the port (have you done your online checkin and selected a Port Arrival Time?) there will be check-in lines for Castaway Club members as well as first time cruisers. In theory the CC line is for faster service, but many times the regular line is shorter. You can use either one.

:)

When can you do online checkin and select your Port Arrival Time? That date when everything kind of locks in and you can start picking out shore excursions too? My cruise is in November so nothing locks for me until the end of August. Do I have to wait until then?

When can you do online checkin and select your Port Arrival Time? That date when everything kind of locks in and you can start picking out shore excursions too? My cruise is in November so nothing locks for me until the end of August. Do I have to wait until then?

Your booking window opens dependant on your Castaway Club status: Platinum - 120 days out; Gold - 105 days out; Silver - 90 days out; first time cruisers - 75 days out. You must also be paid in full.

The day your window opens, at midnight you may book excursions/Palo/Remy/spa/nursery hours. The online checkin starts at 3:00 am that same day.

:)

Thanks! Good thing I got them to dig up my old CC #. Kinda amazing to see how disorganized their records were (not just Disney) prior to 2000.

You don't really need your CC # for anything. You just have one.

When you check in, DCL knows you're CC members.

Oh, when I booked, they didn't know I was a past sailor. They had the birthdates mixed up (looks like they just put a placeholder birthdate back then). Took a while before they found me and I had to specifically call and have them search their records.

Now, since I'm in the Silver level, I at least can do the online check in a couple weeks earlier than the first time sailors. I want to board as early as possible and try to reserve that Princess Tea for my daughter.

Thanks! Good thing I got them to dig up my old CC #. Kinda amazing to see how disorganized their records were (not just Disney) prior to 2000.
It's funny, their dis-organized and have YOUR #. It's your number, so why didn't you have it?

It's funny, their dis-organized and have YOUR #. It's your number, so why didn't you have it?

1) Because I was a teen at the time so all records were under my dad's name

2) It was over a decade ago and I've long since left my parents' house where any of our records would be

3) Disney had electronic records, but I don't believe we ever did (paper records maybe, but that's a hell of a lot harder to search through and even store than electronic records)

4) The customer is always right :)

Archived