Ensenada regulars...taxi question

kornuttle

Hello, we will be going into Ensenada on Saturday June 9th, I had read a few posts on here about some of you CCer's taking a taxi to las canadas for zip lining and paying a flat, round trip price. We will have about 6 with us, would they be able to accommodate us all? What would be a fair price for us to pay for the taxi, for us and for them? Also, I know I had read somewhere on here that some had taken the taxi to las canadas, did the zip lines and then thereafter had the taxi driver take them to la bufadora for some light shopping and food, any of you have personal experience with this? And if so, did you tell the taxi driver ahead of time or provide the driver with more money for the second location? I'm sorry I just don't know much about how much these things should cost...I don't want to rip anyone off and I don't want to be ripped off, so your help is much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

P.S.- I tried searching for these answers but kind of came up short so I will also apologize in advance also for any duplicate answers!!! :rolleyes:

I think you will have more success getting your questions answered in the Port of Call, Mexican Riviera section of these boards. If you search those threads, you may even find the answers you are looking for.

Archived