B2B activites.

jakeHOU97

I'm wondering if the activites on a cruise are the same week after week, or if they do a rotational thing. Like for example; are the movies on the cabin tv the same next week, do the comedians do the same shows? Are the questions for the trivia the same?

I'm wondering if the activites on a cruise are the same week after week, or if they do a rotational thing. Like for example; are the movies on the cabin tv the same next week, do the comedians do the same shows? Are the questions for the trivia the same?

Trivia stays the same for a looooong time..lol

Comedians change

The in cabins movies could be the same or you could get new movies if they just happen to change the rotation.

Usually I just dont go to things on one leg and go to them on the second cruise. Often there are 2 things I want to do at the same time, so with a B2B I can do both.

yes, yes and yes .. most of the time.

Someone above said his comedians changed.. just depends on the schedule if you happen to luck into a change.

same shows... same trivia .. but hey .. we won a drawing in the jewelry store, because we knew the weight of a ring stone they had you guess :)

We could have won several other trivias, but disqualified ourselves.

Archived