Price Drop Question

summer_girl

If you look on the Carnival Fare Viewer and your category has sold out and is no longer showing up, does that mean that you will go no further price drops? I am in category 8M...booked Early Saver, cruise in September...

Not necessarily, so keep an eye in it. People can upgrade/change rooms, putting your category available again. This happened on our cruise in April on a 8E category - got a big OBC!

I just checked mine and it doesn't show my category which is 7c, cove balcony. So does that mean there is no price drop?

Thankyou

If there is no 7C any rate, not just ES, then it is probably sold out. Until one opens, no price drops unless you want to give up your cabin and price match to a category above yours.

I was going to ask a price drop question too so I might as well post on this thread :)

I booked exactly 2 weeks ago (Early Saver for 2013) and now the price has dropped about $200 :eek:

I have never been in this position before ... am I entitled to anything or not? My TA is helping me with this, but Carnival is not being accommodating. I don't know what to do.

In case someone asks : Price drop is for exact same dates, cabin category and deck

Archived