Leaving the ship early in Singapore

chita

We will be docking in Singapore at 3.pm, and though disembarkation doesn't take place until the following morning we would like to leave the ship early in order to get an evening flight to Koh Samui at 8pm.

I have read on these pages that it is possible to take your own luggage off early if you arrange it with Celebrity.

My question is - if we do this will we be OK getting a cab to Changi airport to make the 8pm flight comfortably?:confused:

It sure is exciting! I've been going there regularly since the 80's (going again in August for a week). Everyone used to say it is the most boring city in Asia but it has changed so much. I have always loved it - the people, the food, the climate, the buzz. I would not be in a hurry to bypass it altogether

It will also depend on if Singapore customs and immigration allow final disembarkation at that time

Send an email to airseagfo@rccl.com and they can advise if it is possible, and email you an approval for early disembarkation if you choose to.

FYI, friends just returned from staying at the new Intercontinental in Koh Samui and they loved it

Thanks all for your replies.Yes,we love Singapore too,but we've already spent quite a bit of time there and we've never visited Koh Samui.So we thought whilst we were in that part of the world again we'd give it a look.

I will do what you suggest Ando and send that email.Then if the response is positive we'll go ahead with our plan for Koh Samui; as Teemsum thinks the timeframe is OK.

If anyone has doubts that we'll make our planned flight do let us know!

Archived