Terminal at Port Everglades for Carnival Freedom

Not sure why you need to know. I know at that port you have to stop at security and they direct you to the ship.

Otherwise I guess you could call Carnival.

The poster just wanted to know...jeez. I know I like to be aware of the port prior to arriving..they can be confusing. :rolleyes: don't post if you just want to be negative. CC has a bad enough reputation.

The the poster - the ports are busy..I was on the Freedom last year and don't remember, but you have to either have the info beforehand, or really pay attention.

Have fun.. I loved the Freedom :D

The poster just wanted to know...jeez. I know I like to be aware of the port prior to arriving..they can be confusing. :rolleyes: don't post if you just want to be negative. CC has a bad enough reputation.

The the poster - the ports are busy..I was on the Freedom last year and don't remember, but you have to either have the info beforehand, or really pay attention.

Have fun.. I loved the Freedom :D

My intent was not to be negative, (perhaps, I could of worded it differently) I have been many cruises and never known the port. If you are going by cab it usually not a problem.

I have gone to a port in NY that I take public transportation to, with 3 terminals running 8 or 9 blocks and even Carnival can not tell me which terminal and the exact street.

It changes. We arrived May 5 and it was at the terminal farthest away (27) but there were digital signs showing which ship was where and also signs directing you to each ship in port (there were 3).

We came back on May 13 to a different terminal than the one from which we left. (25?)

They are doing renovations to 19 so they won't be using that one for a little while.

We have sailed out of Port Everglades quite a few times before. We drive down and had issues before as to where we needed to park. One particular cruise there were at least 6 to 8 ships in port at the same time. Talk about crazy! Seemed the staff didn't even know where to direct anyone. Had we "planned ahead" on that cruise we would have been able to make a better choice in parking. I do realize they change terminals from time to time, but like to have a plan "in hand" when arriving. Keeps the stress level down...makes for a more pleasant start to a wonderful vacation! Thanks for all your comments and information! Happy Sails to you!

Archived