picture packages?

SmileHMB

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about that ship but on the Conquest and on Royal Carribbean, you didn't really get any deals. I was waiting for the last night and was hoping that they offer some but they didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a photo coupon for me and my mom to use on our trip and with our two coupons, we ended up only spending 10.00 or less and got our embarkation pic, one of us leaving the ship in Nassau, formal night dinner table pic and a wonderful little book with a picture of the ship in it and places to put the pictures in. So I highly reccomend the photo coupons, I guess in the long run they do not save you money, but they do save you money on your sail and sign card!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We sailed on the Carnival Glory last Jan. My sister spent over $400 just in the photo gallery! I probably spent about $80. The only special they offered was on the embarkation pictures which were 8x10 and were $11. All the rest of the 8x10s were $20 each. All formals are printed up in 8x10, but if you buy that and want extras they will do some in 5x7 size up for you. The photos they take of you just hanging out around the ship and when you get off at each port were $8 each. There are ships photographers EVERYWHERE! They DO take great photos so they are hard to resist. The last couple of days we just kept telling them not to take any more of us as we had already bought plenty and were done.

Kathy in Maine

I to am a big photo buyer. But I don't really get anything else. I don't usually drink and don't really shop for jewerly while on a cruise. I spend most of mine on photos. I scrapbook so that is a large part of it. I always buy the port pgotos & Welcome Aboard. I also get the dinner photos, black & white, causal & formal ones. I did cut back on our last one, had to cause their 8x10 (formal) were $21.95 each. They also did one with the Captain. I think I spend about $600 on them. But I so enjoy putting them in my scrapbook. I do wish they would give those of us who do buy a lot something. On the CP we did have a couple for buy 3 get the 4th free.

Archived