Flying into FLL hotel in Miami question

Hi!

Can someone please help me? We are thinking of flying into FLL a day before the cruise and renting a car and driving down to a Downtown Miami hotel and staying the night. My question, does anyone know of a place near the port of miami where we can return the car rental and will shuttle us to the pier? Another ?, what is the cheapest hotel near Bayside Market Place? Not going until April of next year so I have time to plan plan plan! ;)

Thanks in advance!

~D:cool:

Hi!

Can someone please help me? We are thinking of flying into FLL a day before the cruise and renting a car and driving down to a Downtown Miami hotel and staying the night. My question, does anyone know of a place near the port of miami where we can return the car rental and will shuttle us to the pier? Another ?, what is the cheapest hotel near Bayside Market Place? Not going until April of next year so I have time to plan plan plan! ;)

Thanks in advance!

~D:cool:

As all downtown Miami hotels charge their guests $25-30+/day for parking :eek: you would be better off dropping your party and luggage off at the hotel and then returning the car. A taxi from any downtown hotel to POM the next day will only cost you $10-12 ;)

Hertz, Avis and Budget al have downtown Miami locations.

Hotels closest to Bayside include the Holiday Inn and Intercontinental; other downtown hotels to consider include the Hyatt, Doubletree, Marriott and Courtyard. Who knows about prices this far out? :rolleyes:

Good luck! :)

Archived