Bathrobes for Gifts?

Ships R Great

We have bathrobes from X but my DH's is threadbare! He wants a replacement. Can someone tell me how I can get one for him?

Celebrity Website....bottom of main page...click on "Shop Celebrity"...info is there.

Hope this helps.

Better yet, book another cruise and buy one on board...

Hi Don,

I agree. Booking another Celebrity Cruise to purchase bathrobes, seems like a great idea :).

Celebrity Website....bottom of main page...click on "Shop Celebrity"...info is there.

Hope this helps.

FYI, I just checked the X website. While they have Robes available for shipboard delivery @ 55.00 each, they did not show robes available for Home delivery.

To the OP - you may wish to call Celebrity at 800-242-6374, for further assistance. I hope this helps !

Thanks Andy...that's what I found too....and figured that if the OP called the 1-800 #...they would be able to help...and if not...I still offer my services of picking up a couple on my next cruise !! :D

Thanks

Woody

Thanks to everyone for advice. I did call X and the only robe they have for sale is heavy terry one.

Thanks for the offer, Woody, butI will try to get a lighter one while on October Summit cruise. Maybe guest relations?

Archived