Best cabin on Carnival spirit

spritz81

Hi,

I am currently in the process of researching and booking our very first cruise. Fingers crossed we will be going on carnival spirit in November this year (I'm an aussie so will be departing sydney). It's me, hubby, 2 kids so we are looking at a quad balcony, or quad extended balcony. Not sure which is better. Can you please tell me which rooms are good? Should I be looking at low down in ship, high up? Also specific room numbers would be good too.

Any other tips or advice would be most welcome.

thanks

julie

'Best' is very subjective. We like the 7A cabins. One of these years we would like to try a 4K.

The lower and more midship the less motion is felt.

As mentioned, if you can get 6232, it has a huge balcony, 3 times the length of regular balconies. 6279 is a larger room with a double balcony, as is 7301. Or if you want to pay more, you could opt for an Ocean Suite (even larger room with more closets and a dressing area) and double balcony. Those are the best options for 4 people. If you choose one of the regular cabins, I would recommend decks 6 or 7, as they both have decks of cabins above and below which keeps it more quiet.

That is my favorite class of ship so far...have fun!:)

Archived