Jewel vs POA

robbinsca

Wewere on POA sat year and loved the first night deal in Jefferson's Bistro where you could taste meals from all of the other restaurants on board. Does Jewel have a similar deal....and which restaurant is the equivalent? Le Bistro I assume...

Wewere on POA sat year and loved the first night deal in Jefferson's Bistro where you could taste meals from all of the other restaurants on board. Does Jewel have a similar deal....and which restaurant is the equivalent? Le Bistro I assume...

Le Bistro would be the equivalent restaurant. Not sure if they do the tasting though as I've only been on the POA.

This past November, the Jewel had "The Best Of" brunch. It was held in Le Bistro and consisted of a buffet of specialties from the varied restaurants (including someone making sushi) as well as a menu to order from. In my opinion, it was very enjoyable and well worth the money.

Archived