Cab to Orient Beach?

we usually rent a car. several agencies at the port...great freedom to go and explore!!!!

There is an option I didn't think about. How hard was it to find your way around? Is the rental place near the port or in downtown? What kind of car did you have?

There is an option I didn't think about. How hard was it to find your way around? Is the rental place near the port or in downtown? What kind of car did you have?

It's fairly easy to drive around the island, only a few main roads, but traffic can be a considerable problem at times.

As Cruzin RN posted above, there are several rental agencies right at the port. Lots of Toyotas and such.

I will point back to my ancient post here on the board.

Tour prices have certainly changed since 2005 or so, but I think that my general thesis still stands for consideration.

gary

• 11 months later...
Traveling to St. Marteen in September on Allure - can anyone tell me how much a cab would be to go from Phillipsburg to Orient Beach for 2 people??

Thanks!

Just got back and put it in my review, but it cost us $14 total for two people, with 2 other people riding along. $30 to go from Orient to Maho

Archived