Dollar Rental Car Shuttle?

I am renting a car to drive back to Orlando they we return. I have been trying to find info on a shuttle back to MIA and I can't find anything. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Taking a cab won't be that big a deal... but a shuttle would be free. LOL

Has anyone rented a car in Miami? What is your experience? I've driven in Boston, Detroit, Chicago, Orlando... and a few more major cities. Someone posted on here a while back about crazy drivers that hit you out of no reason other then your are a tourist... etc. It concerned me enough to ask you all.

Thanks.

I am renting a car to drive back to Orlando they we return. I have been trying to find info on a shuttle back to MIA and I can't find anything. Does anyone know if there is such a thing? Taking a cab won't be that big a deal... but a shuttle would be free. LOL

The Dollar location "Miami - Cruise Ship" has a free shuttle to the port. The location is at the airport.

Has anyone rented a car in Miami? What is your experience? I've driven in Boston, Detroit, Chicago, Orlando... and a few more major cities. Someone posted on here a while back about crazy drivers that hit you out of no reason other then your are a tourist... etc. It concerned me enough to ask you all.

Yes, it is a terrible problem. But if you put a red ribbon on your antenna it's a sign of respect for the gangs so they will leave you alone.

Archived