Cabo/Glass bottom boat/ Lovers Beach/ Pride

bigsky

Was wondering..we're planning on taking the glass bottom boat tour to Los Arcos.We were also thinking of snorkeling at Lovers Beach. I've heard they'll drop you off there and pick you up later. Or do you have to do this with two different people? Was it worth it at Lovers Beach? I know there's no facilities. We were also thinking of just doing the glass bottom boat and then hanging out on the beach after they bring up back....Anyone done this? I know we won't have too much that day. Not sure how long it will actually take to tender over...can anyone tell me if this is first come first serve on the Pride.

I know when we were tendered at the Grand Caymans, it was just get in line and go.

Thanks!:D

Hi, We did carnival spirit a few weeks ago. We got off the tender and walked to water taxis/glasss bottom boats. We found one that took us out to see los arcos, seals, lovers beach( it was really rough, you would have to jump off boat and then stuck out there with nothing. The water is really rough on one side not suggested for going in and on this other side there were so many water taxis, 3 cruises ships tendered tons of kayakers, jet skiis so I would have snorkeled around there for safety issues alone. So we have him take us to Medano beach area(main beach you can see) dropped us off and told him what time to come back for us. We found a rest there that had chairs, umbrellas, drinks, food etc. We hung out there all day. It was fun lots of action and people watching my kids played in water and husband rented jet ski. Then we went back to dock and caught the tender back to ship. Hope this helps.

Was wondering..we're planning on taking the glass bottom boat tour to Los Arcos.We were also thinking of snorkeling at Lovers Beach. I've heard they'll drop you off there and pick you up later. Or do you have to do this with two different people? Was it worth it at Lovers Beach? I know there's no facilities. We were also thinking of just doing the glass bottom boat and then hanging out on the beach after they bring up back....Anyone done this? I know we won't have too much that day. Not sure how long it will actually take to tender over...can anyone tell me if this is first come first serve on the Pride.

I know when we were tendered at the Grand Caymans, it was just get in line and go.

Thanks!:D

So if we decide just to have them take us out to Los ARcos and stuff, they can just drop us off at the beach and come back and get us? When would u pay them? I would assume AFTER they come back and get you off of the beach. Or would it be easier to pay him just to take you out there and drop u off at the beach...then we don't have to commit to a time for him to come back...we can do some shopping and head back in a reg taxi?

How much would u expect to pay a reg taxi from the beach back to the tender?

thanks!

The water taxis and glass bottom boats are right next to the dock where you tender in. You pay for them when you make a deal with one of them and you pay when you get back on. It only takes about 10-20 minutes from the time you board tender til you get ashore. Now what games they are playing on going ashore is different. Two yrs ago on Pride, we headed to take off at 7am and I think we finally got to get on tender at 7:20.

We rode on the little boat called "Dos Mares". We paid before getting on the boat and the man gave us a ticket. He took half of it when we boarded the boat. I think the other half was to get back on the boat later on in the day. But this is just an assumption because I never got off to go to Lover's beach.

Archived