Suite Perks

mllewis48

I have not been on Carnival in many years and are wondering what the Suite perks are for those passengers?

Also what toiletries are provided by Carnival in the stateroom bathrooms, i.e.) Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.

We are used to Holland Cruises and are taking a NE cruise on the Glory this year out of NYC.

I have noticed that the liquor prices for in-room consumption are quite a bit higher than HAL's.

Any other pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

Mike

Carnival doesnt believe in perks for anyone. You do get VIP embarkation, but then I get that anyway being plainum .. thats the only perk. Some will post getting a bathtub and the extra space is a perk .. so you know they are digging for something special when they have to say a bath tub is a perk.

They dont believe like RCL in setting aside seats and treating any pax differently than another.

And you dont get it on Fantasy class lower suites anyway. Its just a regular bath tub per the blurbage on sites like cruisedeckplans.com

oh and i always get the suites mixed up, the higher of the 2 suites has a bidet but that's not a perk, it just comes standard in it

Archived