Vancouver Island Princess boarding times?

kmpjdd

On my Princess Cruise Personalizer it says the following (Island Princess NB departing Wed 6/4) for departing Vancouver:

CHECK IN 12:00PM-3:30PM

CHECK IN 12:00PM-3:00PM

ARRIVE AFTER 1:00PM

what does this mean? Am I required to arrive after 1 pm or can I arrive earlier?

On my Princess Cruise Personalizer it says the following (Island Princess NB departing Wed 6/4) for departing Vancouver:

CHECK IN 12:00PM-3:30PM

CHECK IN 12:00PM-3:00PM

ARRIVE AFTER 1:00PM

what does this mean? Am I required to arrive after 1 pm or can I arrive earlier?

On my personalizer it says Arrive after 1 pm for faster check in. This implies that the line is shorter after 1 pm.

You can arrive as early as 10:30 but you'll be standing in line with hundreds of other eager beavers wanting to be the first onboard. By arriving after 1:00, the line up will have disappeared and you will be able to walk right on. It's up to you; do you like standing in line ups?

You can arrive as early as 10:30 but you'll be standing in line with hundreds of other eager beavers wanting to be the first onboard. By arriving after 1:00, the line up will have disappeared and you will be able to walk right on. It's up to you; do you like standing in line ups?

Standing? Or can you "sit" in line? Our flight gets in at 8 AM that morning, and we don't have any other plans. We thought we'd just go straight to Canada Place and be one of the first to board ... but now you have me reconsidering ...

Standing? Or can you "sit" in line? Our flight gets in at 8 AM that morning, and we don't have any other plans. We thought we'd just go straight to Canada Place and be one of the first to board ... but now you have me reconsidering ...

Reconsidering would be a good idea. Most of the ships dock in the morning say 7 am. By 8, the place will be packed with people getting off the ship. It would not be pretty.....

Princess has been experimenting with staggered boarding in a number of ports in an attempt to reduce lines, however I am not aware of them doing so at Canada Place. You can arrive with the mobs at say 10:30 am, go thru the check-in procedures including customs and you will likely be on board by noon after a lot of standing around. If you arrive after 1 pm, the lines will have been greatly reduced, you will be processed quickly and will likely just walk on the ship.

Archived