The Silver Spirit at Dawn in Monaco

Northerncheapo

Hello...I *think* I've figured out how to show some pictures of my last cruise here with the help of fellow CCers :)

Let's see if this works: Here is a link to a few photo's of The Spirit arriving in Monaco at dawn on May 4th 1212. We were staying in the Hotel de Paris and snapped some shots as she was coming into the harbor from our balcony. Hope this works...

Great pictures, they brought a lump to my throat. How wonderful to be able to watch the ship arriving like that from your balcony. Definitely worth waking up early for.

Silver Spirt was the first cruise ship I ever experienced, and I feel a special bond.

Thanks for posting !

(ps those croissants look particularly good too!)

echo Ravenscroft kudos Northerncheapo..wonderful Spirit Pix, also your balcony breakfast of croissants and huge cups of Joes looks good too. Very special moment for your wife and you to savor just prior to boarding. Thanks very much for sharing/posting.

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them. Maybe I'll post some others from our trip.

And, yes, that coffee and those croissants were enjoyed even more with the Spirit right there...it was a perfect way to start our cruise!

Col. Wes...I AM the wife :) I'll have to post some pics for you to see my DH in his handsome morning suit that he wore on our 25th celebration (private brunch in Stars).

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed them. Maybe I'll post some others from our trip.

And, yes, that coffee and those croissants were enjoyed even more with the Spirit right there...it was a perfect way to start our cruise!

Col. Wes...I AM the wife :) I'll have to post some pics for you to see my DH in his handsome morning suit that he wore on our 25th celebration (private brunch in Stars).

Mrs N - I just wanted to add you both looked so happy - can't wait to see the photos of your special celebration! :D

Mrs. Northerncheapo, thanks for setting me straight, yes please post more pix.

ps..Jennifer, see that your doing Crystal next summer (Reykjavik); we are on the Cloud next July for 18 days (London Tower to Reykjavik and back). Looking fwd to your impressions..we booked Crystal (Tokyo to LA) in May 2014.

Good morning Northerncheapo from Toronto, Canada!

Greetings Neighbour!

Loved your photos. Reminds me when we stayed at the Hotel de Paris a few years back celebrating my 50th. Stayed 3 nights before we boarded the Silver Wind for 11 days Monte Carlo to Monte Carlo.

Hope you are booking your voyages with Loretta. She's the best!

Keep posting more pics. Enjoy seeing them.

Regards,

ScottToronto

Thanks, everyone for the kind words. And I agree, it's always nice to put a face to a name :)

Scott, yes, I did book throught Loretta and we also put a $1000 deposit while on the cruise for the next cruise which I've already told Loretta to think about,lol. Her team was fabulous and I thank you for the recommendation!

Happy sailing everyone and I will try to post more during the week.

Archived