Funny Ways to Torment Our Friends!

Cinders411

Quite a while back I read a thread on here about different things someone did to a friends cabin door. It was like a different thing each day and although I have looked and looked, I cannot find the original thread. Does anyone have any suggestions of things to put on a cabin door while our friends slumber? Hope So! :)

I know that some people don't find this amusing, but my SIL and BIL did. We took their room service tag off their door one night and added a few extra items... lol. My poor SIL could not figure out for the life of her why they delivered all the extra food, but she ate it!!

On the way home she brought up what had happened and I could not help but laugh. She still gives us a hard time about it today. I suspect she will get us back on our next cruise with them.

I love this tread! We prank doors every cruise. Sometimes we know the passengers and sometimes we don't. On the Magic Nov 2011 the Rangers had just lost the World Series to the Cardinals. Of course our roll call was 98% Ranger fans and in good fun we hung STL on their doors on random nights. We ran duck tape across the door frame and hung the picture where it would be the first thing they saw as they opened their cabin to leave for the day. We also hung beads and ribbons everywhere. I guess we took door decorating to a whole new level. :).

We had table mates (that we just met...) Add ALL the condiments to our room.service menu. 2 bowls of cereal and ALL the jams, buttered etc.

It was funny, but I felt bad I didn't have an appropriate tip for room.service, since I was.expecting a small.tray.

We made a yard sale on one of our friends door while they were sleeping and we put all kinds of toys and stuff with an envelope for money in case someone wanted to buy something.. but we started to get a bit nasty and put a couple thongs on the door.. We have toilet papered our friends cabin doors after they were in bed.. and we would cover there door in paper and tap they had trouble getting out in the morning... We have put clear packing tape over the key hole thats a great one.. Make sure u take pictures.. The best one is if u can get in ur friends cabin and put a 2 way radio behind there bed and talk to them at night after they have had a few spirits its hysterical...make sure u change ur voice...

All excellent ideas! I will definately be using some of these ideas! I am also going to put a picture of an enormous crab up and caution tape with a note warning everyone that "We have crabs"....

I am going to go to the local Goodwill and buy the biggest bra they have, hang it on the door with a note that reads: Found in the hot tub, thanks for the memories, your Captain :rolleyes:

Archived