Celebrity Silhouette Balcony 6241

chandrisellinis

We were booked in 6243 for our upcoming Eclipse cruise. Then I read that there is an open smoking area directly below that cabin. We changed to the starboard side.

Check the cabin number in the sticky note at the top of the page.

Just above the current threads is a "sticky" with information on S-class cabins, as reported by those who have stayed in them. Not every cabin is there, so you may need to look for the ones next to yours and that may be helpful. The sticky is very large and has the information in pdf form.

This is what I found there about a cabin with the same number but on the Equinox. You would need to consult both ships' deck plans to make sure that it's the same cabin on each. The format may not come out right in the cut and paste:

Equinox

6 1A Port Bath Quiet Not really

obstructed in my

opinion. There are

life boats directly

below, but you have

plenty of view

straight out, aft, and

Oversized, angled,

along the hump. It

is covered, but we

liked the shade

No No This cabin is just above (and 2 cabins over) from the smoking section. When people were not

there smoking, it was fine (maybe a little residual smell in the air), but when people were

there smoking it was AWFUL!!! Not only do you have the constant smell of smoke, the

people were loud (you could not hear them if you were in the cabin with the door shut, just

while on the balcony). This really affected our use of the balcony. However, if the smoking

doesn't bother you, then this is a great cabin (large balcony) with a great location (close to

mid-ship elevators/stairs). Photos in Post 1351 crazygirl

Archived