Swimming with the Turtles in Carlisle bay Barbados

vinceking7

• 4 years later...

I did a snorkel with the turtles in Barbados several years ago but can't remember which boat.

They drop you off in deep water near the turtles, you aren't allowed to wear flippers so as not to injure the turtles, and I don't remember feeding them.

It was really cool, if you're ok with snorkeling in deep water (unfortunately I wasn't). I ended up back on the boat, drinking the free rum punches, lol.

• 5 months later...

Barbados Skipper Vance Tours has another boat since 2016 and still does his private boat and island tours all private exclusively , you can find him very easy online .

H:confused:as anyone swam with and fed the beautiful green turtles of Historic Carlisle bay with Skipper Vance on the Jolly Roger (black pearl) Pirate Taxi 190H?

• 9 months later...

Just saw Vance again the other day , he has Sold his boat , he said that all the big establishments have gotten boats and herd the folks on through cruise ship contracts and beach resorts and bars , so he is not able to compete BUT he still does PRIVATE Island Tours for couples or as many as ONLY 4 people . He Loves doing these and you can get him to show you Barbados at a fraction of the cost of the tour buses and vans you can find him here :https://www.barbadosturtlesandsitestours.com/

• 1 year later...