How About a Big Welcome For This Princess First-Timer?

madelinerose

Well hey there Karen! So you're trying Princess next too? Mine is 4 weeks away - another mother/daughter vacation! Hope you've been doing well since the "Miracle" - I finally downloaded my pictures to my PC last month. Talk about procrastination! I'll have to check into the Crown Princess - NY would be too convenient for me and Kevin!

Take care - Cynde

Welcome Madelinerose!!!!

My FI and I are looking to take the same cruise Sept 3 2006 for our 1 year anniversary. We are getting married aboard the Carribean Princess this Sept and have heard the deck plans for the Crown will be similar to the Caribbean. I was also drawn to the Crown Cruise for Bermuda and leaving out of NY. I love Bermuda but FI has never been, boy he is in for a treat.

Welcome again hope to see you in Sept 06:D

Night

Shelly

We are also new to Princess and the Princess board. We have sailed on NCL and Carnival but were convinced by our travel agent that we've not seen anything until we sail with Princess.

Cathy

Decided to try Personal Choice dining and I only want an upgrade if it's to a full suite. ;)

I would be very cautious about your booking. You have a great cabin and I would make sure it is marked NO UPGRADE. Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't want you to loose E730. Even with the notation that you will only upgrade to a suite, I don't know the computer system acknowledges that.

We were in E731 on the Caribbean Princess, here are some pics if you want to see what it's like. This was by far the best cabin we have had!!

Have a great cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/album/290527980oqveMZ

Hey, Cynde! Great talking to you again! Hope you and your mom are well.

Have a ball on your cruise! Maybe we'll see you on Princess the next time!

Have a great summer and take care also. ;)

Well hey there Karen! So you're trying Princess next too? Mine is 4 weeks away - another mother/daughter vacation! Hope you've been doing well since the "Miracle" - I finally downloaded my pictures to my PC last month. Talk about procrastination! I'll have to check into the Crown Princess - NY would be too convenient for me and Kevin!

Take care - Cynde

Shelly, congrats on your upcoming wedding! Wow, already there's maybe someone else on the same cruise - how funny! You're right, FI is in for a real treat with Bermuda. What a fabulous first year anniversary gift it would be.

Good luck with everything. ;)

Welcome Madelinerose!!!!

My FI and I are looking to take the same cruise Sept 3 2006 for our 1 year anniversary. We are getting married aboard the Carribean Princess this Sept and have heard the deck plans for the Crown will be similar to the Caribbean. I was also drawn to the Crown Cruise for Bermuda and leaving out of NY. I love Bermuda but FI has never been, boy he is in for a treat.

Welcome again hope to see you in Sept 06:D

Night

Shelly

sunnyv...thanks so much for the pics. Too bad the glass on the balcony doesn't go all the way around, but it's still a fabulous space. Can you see the wake from the balcony?

About the upgrade issue....in my dreams - lol - I was thinking that if I could upgrade to one of those aft Vista Suites - hmmmmm..... ;) This cruise will have 4 sea days, so the balcony is a big consideration for me.

It seems that most cruises out of NY sell out, so the upgrade chances will probably very slim anyway. I specifically requested that I did not want a Dolphin mini, as I'm not fond of the exposed balconies.

Thanks so much for your suggestion. I may just call Princess and change to no upgrade. So glad you loved this cabin. Looking forward to loving it myself!

I would be very cautious about your booking. You have a great cabin and I would make sure it is marked NO UPGRADE. Maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't want you to loose E730. Even with the notation that you will only upgrade to a suite, I don't know the computer system acknowledges that.

We were in E731 on the Caribbean Princess, here are some pics if you want to see what it's like. This was by far the best cabin we have had!!

Have a great cruise.

http://community.webshots.com/album/290527980oqveMZ

Archived